U-Pick options for 2019 season
Closed for the season
We are selling Picking Sessions.
Each session will be 45 minutes and cost $120.00 for 6 people.
They will be available Wednesday thru Saturday from 9am to 5pm
Persons wanting to purchase a session will email email@example.com with their contact information.
We will call back with times available.
Sessions will only be scheduled a week in advance.
Sessions will be prepaid to reserve the slot.
Sessions will include:
a. Allows 8 people 3 and older. Any extra persons, to a max of 4, will be charged $20.00 per person.
b. Each person gets a half peck bag to put their picked apples in.
c. A personal guide to take them out to the orchard to show them where to pick and answer any questions.
d. Each session will start on the hour and last 45 minutes.
Remember we did not spray any insecticides, fungicides, miticides or herbicides this year! Our apples are not perfect, but they are chemical free! Please do not email us if you are not comfortable with imperfect apples
The U-Pick is closed in August 2019. We will post what is in store for September.
Check out what new, fun offerings Apples on Oak has this year!
Apples on Oak is taking a new direction and we’re really excited.
- We ARE foliar spraying fish oil, seaweed extract and minerals to our trees to increase the nutrient density of our fruit.
- We ARE trying to increase the biology in our soil by applying biological teas, fish oil, seaweed extract and minerals to the soil.
- We ARE selling our fruit at Farmer’s Markets. Postings of our locations will be up to date on our blog!
- This year we are not opening the orchard for U-Pick in August.
- As always, we are not spraying any sort of harmful chemicals on our fruit. “No Cides” No insecticides (ie Neonicotinoids or Organophosphates) No fungicides (ie Captan or Sulfur) No herbicides (ie Glyphosate or Roundup) No miticides.
- We are neither offering group outings nor photo shoots.
- We are NOT ORGANIC
Despite our updates, our goal will always be to provide unique apples that range from the newest on the market to antique apples, all of which are bursting with flavor, crisp and juicy.